Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We made it...3 years!! :)

Today my wonderful husband and I celebrate 3 years of marriage, and in that 3 years of TTC. At some points in this journey I thought we wouldn't make it but looking back and forward I know I wouldn't have it any other way. Everything that we have gone through has brought us closer together and made us so much stronger.


I have the most wonderful Godly husband and am so extremely blessed to have him to spend the rest of my life with. I absolutely cherish what we have and am indebted to God for sending me such a priceless spouse. I must say he still sends me into orbit! :)


I remember that day like it was yesterday... the music, the dress, the flowers, the flashes(camera of course!), the girls, the chicken nuggets I downed moments before walking down the aisle, my daddy telling me we still had time to run...wow the memories.


I am so glad that the memories didn't stop there though. I am glad that there is now a depth in our relationship. thinking of that makes me think of my relationship with the Lord. If I only casually say hello now and then there is no depth, but if I spend special time with the one who loved me first we will have that special relationship He so desires.


I know this is sorta all over the place but that's normal for me and I am standing by my no proofreading!


I am think about what my life would be like if I got pregnant right away in our marriage...I would have that amazing pitter-patter on my floors right now. I would have a little one to squeeze and love and bathe and sing to. How I would love to hold a precious baby and know that he/she is mine. However for now I believe we are being prepared. God knows what we need and He is an on time God, waiting is just so hard.


I never thought that I would be in the place I am in my life but here I am. The bible says in Phillipians 4:11, "...in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Though I am not where I thought I'd be, or even where I want to be I must learn to be content with what I have where I'm at. I do have so much to be thankful for...


~My loving husband of 3 years (that is saying something in the day and hour in which we live)
~My wonderful family whom I love so dearly
~My Amazing friends
~My brothers and sisters in Christ
~My Salvation, And so many more I couldn't name it all if I tried!


*Note to self: Be Ye Content!

1 comment: