Saturday, January 28, 2012

This whirlwind we call life...

What a whirlwind, yet I have managed to survive. Sometimes curve balls are thrown at us and we have no idea what to do yet somehow, grace perhaps, things work out. I have come to realize that what we think is best for us often turns out to be some of the worst and we look back and wonder, "what was I thinking?" The greatest things in life aren't handed to us, but instead are worked for. Heartbreak, failure, compromise, hurt, plan b, but never surrender. A wise man once said, "never give up, never surrender." What words of strength, encouragement and a will to keep going though things are hard, perhaps your back is to the wall, you feel like giving in yet somewhere deep within you find a fight and go.

That is where I find myself tonight. I felt I had no more fight, but somewhere an overwhelming feeling to move on, to fight, to win has come. I am so glad that beyond what we can see there is something bigger. Beyond our yesterday there is a tomorrow. I am back in the battle and i am back to win...

No comments:

Post a Comment