Monday, March 28, 2011

First post... :]

As my blogs title implies I am battling infertility but I am filled with hope knowing God's grace always shines through the dark clouds. I will share my story, my struggles and my faith through this blog. My prayer is that through my words, my life, I can help someone else to know that wonderful hope that God gives us. I whole heartedly believe that what the word of God says in Romans 8:28, "...all things work together for good...". Sometimes in this life we face circumstances we fill we can't get through but I am so glad that I have found a friend in Christ , "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you"( 1 Peter 5:7) I have found God to be my strength when I have none and my comfort when I feel I am in the deepest pit of despair. Where would I be, God only knows. I am so looking forward to what God has in store and am so glad that now I can share it with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment